- Request a quote on our website or give us a call at 910-550-2429
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit to reserve your rental items and event date.
- We also require a signed contract by the individual who is financially responsible for the Rental Agreement.
- The remaining balance on any invoice is due 7 days before the scheduled event. Any payments not made on time will be subject to interest charges unless otherwise.
Order Modifications & Cancellations
- Any changes (reductions or additions) can be made to your order up until 7 days prior to your event delivery date.
- Order reductions can not exceed more than 25% of the cost of what was originally invoiced following your deposit.
- Order additions are dependent on item availability. We recommend letting us know at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
- If the event is canceled within 14 days from the delivery date, then 75% of the entire balance will be charged.
- If the truck is already loaded (trucks get loaded by 12pm three days before each scheduled delivery), the client is required to pay for the entire balance. We are promising this equipment to you, and missing the opportunity to rent it to someone else. Our charges are non-negotiable.
Delivery / Pick-up
- Delivery is typically scheduled 1-3 days before your event with pick-up 1-2 days after the event. Because we charge for time of use and not for time out of inventory, we can offer some flexibility to make the delivery convenient for you.
- Delivery/ Pickup fees are based on distance and drive time of the delivery address from our warehouse. It includes a round trip for delivery and pick-up for one truck. If additional trucks are required, additional fees apply.
- Our typical delivery/pickup hours are between 9am and 4pm. Additional fees may be incurred for deliveries/pickups before 9am or after 5pm.
- All delivery prices are for delivery to ground level at the location that the truck can park in. Please note that there will be additional charges if items need to be carried to a location other than the parking site.
- All items should be returned in the manner in which you received them. Tables, chairs, and other rental items should be stacked, bagged, etc. in the same location and manner as when they were delivered.
- All tableware items must be emptied or void of any liquids/food particles and placed in designated containers provided by PTR at time of pick-up.
- Winds at or above 20mph are a weather hazard. In these conditions, we reserve the right to takedown or refuse installation of any items that may pose a risk to you, your guests, our staff, or a property.
- No sidewalls will be installed when sustained winds are projected to reach 20 mph or more.
- Renter assumes all weather-related risks involved in holding an outdoor tented event.
- If the tent is set up and items are delivered to you, we do not refund any deposits for weather-related cancellations.
**All policies on this page are explained in greater detail within the Rental Agreement. Not all fees or policies are explained here. We thoroughly recommend reviewing your entire rental agreement before booking/signing.**
When should I reserve?
We recommend reserving at least 30 days in advance for most events. This ensures that you receive the items in the quantity that you need for your event. For larger events like weddings, festivals, and large corporate events, we recommend at least 6 months.
My event is this weekend - is it too late to rent?
We can usually accommodate most last-minute orders; we carry a wide variety of tables, chairs, dishes, etc., to make last-minute orders possible. However, we do like to remind our customers that to ensure you get the style and quantity you prefer, please reserve at least 30 days prior to your event.
What size linen do I need?
The size of your linen is determined both by the size of the table that you are covering and by the drop that you prefer. Please refer to our linen sizing chart (link coming soon) to help you determine the right size for your event.
How do I know what size tent I need?
The size of your tent is determined by what you will be putting under your tent. Tables for seating, tables for food, a dance floor, a stage, etc. Please see our tent sizing chart (link coming soon) to help you determine what size tent will work for your event. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to call one of our event specialists at 910-550-2429.
What size dance floor do I need?
We recommend 2-4 sq ft per invited guest. This number assumes that not everyone will be on the dance floor at the same time, but will give you enough room for everyone to have a good time. If you know that your guests will all be up and dancing all at once, go for 4 sq ft per guest.
How long may I have the equipment?
Our rental rates are for a 1-3 day rental. This means that you can take delivery the day before your event, have it the day of your event, and we will pick it up the day after, all for the same rate. Need it the morning of and removed that afternoon? You can do that too. We also offer weekly rentals.